We are looking for an I/O Psychology Specialist who will report to the Director of Professional Services. This role will work closely with our customers, prospects, and internal stakeholders by providing subject matter expertise in the areas of I/O Psychology and talent management. This role will also be responsible for overseeing the testing and updating of our assessment.
We are a fully remote team of 34 and, while our roots are in Waterloo Canada, we have team members from Vancouver to Texas to Montreal. Our ideal candidate will be located in Canada and willing to work East Coast hours. This is a 12-month contract position with the potential of moving to a permanent full-time role.
Shortcut to apply here by completing your Plum Profile! https://bit.ly/3fUwNYm
What you'll do
Customer Data Analysis:
- Analyze psychometric data to support client initiatives and adoption of Plum.
- Provide clients with insights into their applicant pool, employee base, and job needs.
- Determine success metrics for new or existing customers to work towards.
- Demonstrate the value of Plum through quantifiable means.
Client I/O Psychology SME Delivery:
- Provide subject matter expertise in the areas of I/O Psychology and talent management use cases.
- Develop materials for Customers, Customer Support, Sales, and Marketing.
- Deliver training/presentations both to customers, to the internal team, and at times the community.
- Providing expert opinion to prospective clients, in collaboration with our sales team.
Product Research & Development:
- Support product design and development using knowledge of talent management best practices.
- Oversee testing and updating of our assessment to ensure scientifically valid.
- Lead I/O student research in partnership with Central Michigan University.
What you'll need
- PhD in Industrial/Organizational Psychology.
- 1+ years of experience consulting in talent management topic areas (e.g., assessment, selection, employee development, leadership) strongly preferred but not required.
Who you are
- You are ready to be challenged at the start-up level with a desire to start/grow your entrepreneurial journey.
- You solve complex problems, attend to details, and organize yourself to complete deliverables with high quality.
- You successfully lead multiple projects simultaneously, handle a fast-paced work environment, take on new challenges, and handle changing priorities/objectives.
- You explain complex ideas clearly and concisely to varying stakeholders. You ask questions and listen carefully.
- You overcome obstacles by persevering and generating creative ideas. You propose alternative perspectives based on client need, best practice, and the changing nature of work.
- You work well with stakeholders from various groups, contributing to their success.
Ready to Begin?
At Plum, we drink our own champagne. We want to know more about who you are and how align with the role, such we ask that you to complete the Plum Discovery Survey. You’ll get a chance to check out our base product firsthand and get your own Plum Profile that highlights your strengths and gives you tips to make sure your next role is the right fit. Apply by completing your profile with the following link: https://bit.ly/3fUwNYm
Plum’s mission is to ensure everyone is happy, fulfilled, and thriving in their career. Using Industrial/Organizational Psychology, we are helping enterprise companies understand the human behind the work. We help companies match candidates to jobs based on their potential and what they could do if just given the opportunity, as well as retain employees through development, internal mobility, and identifying leadership potential. Plum’s data is 4x more accurate than a resume at predicting on-the-job success, and we recently won the 2022 Top HR Product of the Year award to prove it!
At Plum, we believe in transparency, commitment, and a culture of support and team orientation through the following initiatives:
- Flexible work schedule
- Family and furbaby friendly
- Fun quarterly company events and activities.
- Coaching and internal growth
Plus, we offer health benefits with a focus on mental health and wellness. Our goal is to create a collaborative atmosphere where everyone feels supported and valued.
At Plum, we are committed to building inclusive organizations – and that starts with our own team. We believe that diversity of thought and background breeds unbridled innovation. Therefore, we don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.