Reading through our career page and like what you see? Heard Caitlin speak at an event and are curious about opportunities within our Engineering team? Well, we are curious to meet you too! If you don’t see any current roles available and are interested in software development, this is a great spot to apply and upload your resume. You never know what opportunity is around the corner. This also gives you the chance to see our platform in action through completing your own Plum Profile! Find out your top three talents and see what you will be working on from an engineering perspective.
Who we look for...
- A well rounded software developer with experience backed opinions
- Have built RESTful APIs and have experience with Python
- Believe strongly in writing testable and maintainable code
- Love to learn and extend their skills
The Plum team strives to grow, improve, and learn together.
- We’re Agile and believe in peer review and knowledge sharing.
- We use Docker in our development environments to make things repeatable and easy.
- We use Git and the Atlassian family of products to collaborate.
- Our RESTful APIs are written using Django/DRF and Postgres.
- Our Front-end is written using Angular/Typescript/RxJS/ngrx.
If this sounds like your kind of workplace, please complete your Plum Profile through the bit.ly link below and we look forward to getting know you!
At Plum, our purpose is to empower everyone to realize their full potential at work. We are a Waterloo-based SaaS company that provides a talent assessment platform that strips away bias and reveals human potential to revolutionize how global enterprises hire, grow, and retain talent. With unmatched scalability, Plum powers more objective and equitable talent decisions across the employee lifecycle using the predictive power of psychometric data.
Plum provides organizations with the objective and scalable data they need across the entire employee lifecycle. Read our recent press release to learn about Plum’s success with enterprise customers such as Bloomberg, Intact Insurance, Whirlpool, Hyundai, Tata Steel, Bentley Systems, Sitel Group, and OLX. You can also see how Plum is playing a key role in supporting Scotiabank’s DE&I objectives.
At Plum, we are committed to building inclusive organizations – and that starts with our own team. We believe that diversity of thought and background breeds unbridled innovation. Therefore, we don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.