The future of work means a growing impact from artificial intelligence, the automation of jobs, and changing models of what work looks like. At Plum, we’re preparing enterprise organizations for the biggest disruption to the workforce since the industrial revolution by quantifying people’s innate strengths and matching them to jobs where they thrive. We are a Waterloo-based SaaS company of 32 people that automates advanced Industrial/Organizational Psychology to provide organizations with the talent data they need to prepare for the future of work.
As the Content Strategy Manager, you will be the voice and creator of Plum’s content, social media campaigns, and external communications during an exciting time as we release a new product to the market. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you are someone who is a concise and creative storyteller, able to connect people with our brand, build thought leadership around Plum’s powerful product and data by bringing compelling content experiences to life across multiple channels. You are also someone who is driven to design the long-term content strategy vision, as it becomes the guiding light for all programs you create.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Align with the VP of Marketing to develop a multi-channel content strategy that supports corporate annual goals and priorities.
- Manage the ideation, creation, and measurement of Plum’s content strategy (i.e. blogs, website, email campaigns, webinars, social campaigns, influencer programs, and media coverage).
- Closely collaborate with the product team to develop product positioning, value propositions, and strategic messaging for products aligned to our Ideal Customer Profile (ICP).
- Create a strategy around optimization for SEO and keywords to increase Plum’s organic web traffic and lead generation.
- Work closely with the Marketing Specialist on SEM and digital marketing content programs.
- Prepare guest blogs, presentations, social content, and thought leadership articles for Plum’s CEO and Leadership Team.
- Develop and analyze customer engagement surveys.
- Analyze marketing results to assess content ROI and engagement metrics and action against established targets, KPI’s, and optimize where necessary.
- Align closely with the sales team to deliver marketing communications programs targeting our customers and prospects that are designed to positively impact Plum’s brand image, communicate the messages of the company, and help drive lead generation results.
- Work with the VP of Marketing to create effective Go to Market (GTM) plans for product and feature releases that have measurable success metrics.
- Develop effective and engaging sales enablement tools that drive awareness and product engagement among potential and existing customers.
- Work with the VP of Marketing to conduct thorough and timely competitive analysis to understand industry trends and key insights.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Business or Marketing, or equivalent experience.
- 7 + years' experience with proven track record content marketing, marketing communications, public relations or similar field.
- 2+ years of experience within product marketing.
- Expert at developing highly effective messaging, customer facing marketing content.
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Experience in managing complicated and time sensitive projects.
- Experience with SEO, SEO monitoring platforms, Trello, and CRM (HubSpot).
- Proven experience with the Go to Market process and building effective plans to bring new products to market.
- Experience with creating compelling product positioning and content to be leveraged across a variety of platforms.
- Experience in HR tech space
- SAAS Experience
WHO WE ARE
At Plum, we believe in transparency, commitment, and a culture of support and team orientation through the following initiatives:
- Competitive health benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- Fun quarterly virtual company events and activities
- Coaching and internal growth opportunities
We want to know more about who you are and how you’ll fit with our team and culture, as such we ask that you complete the Plum Discovery Survey (follow the Apply link below). By taking our Discovery Survey you’ll get a chance to check out our base product first hand and get your own Plum Profile that highlights your strengths and gives you tips to make sure your next role is the right fit.
At Plum, we are committed to building inclusive organizations – and that starts with our own team. We believe that diversity of thought and background breeds unbridled innovation. Therefore, we don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process, please email email@example.com.