Are you a seasoned HR professional that is ready for a new opportunity? Are you looking to use your people and relationship skills to help multiple organizations instead of just your own? We are an HR tech company, on the cutting edge of preparing companies for the Future of Work and we want to add a subject matter expert to our growing sales team (that’s you!). “Sales?! I don’t do sales!” You say? Well, we have a different perspective; you are selling your organization daily to candidates, prospects and team members alike! No previous sales experience is required, as you already know how to connect with a variety of different stakeholders, and more importantly, you can talk the talk of Human Resource Professionals. Every day you will get to consult companies, learn their pain points and see if Plum’s technology is a good fit for their talent needs. Just check out our Plum Discovery Survey for yourself and picture how it can revolutionize HR systems for Medium-Enterprise organizations.
The future of work means a growing impact from artificial intelligence, the automation of jobs, and changing models of what work looks like. The HR function itself is going through significant changes as senior HR leaders are being asked to leverage new data sets and tools to enable more intelligent talent acquisition and talent management decisions. That’s where Plum - and you - come in!
At Plum, we’re preparing enterprise organizations for the biggest disruption to the workforce since the industrial revolution by quantifying people’s innate strengths and matching them to jobs where they thrive. We are a Waterloo-based SaaS company of 22 people (in the process of doubling in size!) that automates advanced Industrial/Organizational Psychology to provide organizations with the talent data they need to prepare for the future of work.
As an HR Account Executive (Consultant), you will apply your own HR expertise alongside an understanding of Plum’s value proposition, products, sales methodology and processes. Reporting to a Sales Manager, you will focus your time on companies that can benefit from Plum's software solution for talent acquisition and talent management teams. For potential customers, you will manage an often-lengthy relationship-driven process and strategically work with contacts to determine if Plum is the right fit for their unique needs through to contract signature. For current customers, you will work to ensure the expansion of existing accounts based around an appropriate rationale/reason.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Demonstrate the value of Plum’s solution to meet key stakeholders' needs/requirements through precise and personalized demos, presentations, proposals, etc.
- Develop and execute an account plan and meet/exceed your goals
- Engage prospects and customers in a complex pre-sale or pre-upsell process
- Evaluate prospects and/or customers to determine reason, resistance and resources
- Scope professional services engagements (implementation, pilot, etc) in collaboration with a Plum’s Engagement Manager
- Negotiate contract / agreements to arrive at win-win outcomes
- Align with other Plum team members and contribute to our entire team’s success
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 3+ years’ experience in human resources or related people leadership positions
- Demonstrable success overcoming status-quo or bureaucratic barriers
- A learned appreciation for the value of technology for HR Executives
- Impeccable customer facing skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Some availability for travel (up to 20%)
WHO YOU ARE
- Hyper-focused on success for Plum and our customers
- Personal, warm and engaging
- One who acts with integrity and honesty
- Persuasive, assertive when needed and emotionally intelligent
- Excited about the possibilities that Plum can bring to an enterprise organization
WHO WE ARE
At Plum, we believe in transparency, commitment, and a culture of support and team orientation through the following initiatives:
- Competitive health benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- Bi-weekly team meals
- Fun monthly company events and activities
- Relaxed dress code and atmosphere
- Dog-friendly office
- Coaching and internal growth opportunities
We want to know more about who you are and how you’ll fit with our team and culture, as such we ask that you complete the Plum Discovery Survey (follow the Apply link below). By taking our Discovery Survey you’ll get a chance to check out our base product first hand and get your own Plum Profile that highlights your strengths and gives you tips to make sure your next role is the right fit.
At Plum, we are committed to building inclusive organizations – and that starts with our own team. We believe that diversity of thought and background breeds unbridled innovation. Therefore, we don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.