PLU-19001_HYPE EXPLAINER_for SFX_V2 [v4]
Brochure

Succession Planning

Invest in a diverse pool of leaders and prepare them to step into their new roles.

Read the Brochure
Scope your entire workforce for every succession opportunity

Scope your entire workforce for every succession opportunity

Great leaders have natural talents like empathy, adaptability, and accountability—which means modern succession planning needs to go beyond technical skillsPlum's assessment enables you to discover the behavioral attributes and potential in every employeecreating an environment of equal opportunity by considering every candidate for every role. 

Diversify your leadership pipeline with objective data

Diversify your leadership pipeline with objective data

Succession planning has always relied on subjective factors like past promotions and gut instinct, leaving lots of room for bias and overlooked candidates. Plum, on the other hand, leverages decades of I/O psychology to enable objective, unbiased sets of criteria for identifying leadership potential, encouraging inclusive decision-making that is fair and consistent across all candidates.

Learn more about Plum and DE&I

28%

28% of leaders report their leadership pipelines are weak or very weak

14%

Only 14% of companies describe themselves as “strong” at succession planning

2X

The top 10% of leaders more than 2X a company’s profits compared to the other 90% of leaders
Customize success criteria for critical roles

Customize success criteria for critical roles

Instead of relying on outside consultants, leverage Plum’s 8-minute Match Criteria Survey to create, update, and manage behavioral requirements for an unlimited number of roles. You can leverage your own experts to ensure the competency model reflects the unique job and business objectives.  

Personalize development plans to get successors job-ready

Personalize development plans to get successors job-ready

Identifying your leadership pipeline is only half the battle; now it's time to engage them with customized development plans. Plum’s Talent Guides enable you to define a plan for employee-driven development, assisting successor training and readiness.  

DISCOVER MORE OF WHAT THE PLUM TALENT RESILIENCE PLATFORM HAS TO OFFER

Emerging Leaders


Identify, engage, and develop employees with leadership potential
LEARN MORE >

Workforce Planning 


Move talent into new roles to keep pace with future workforce needs
LEARN MORE >

Employee Development 


Provide accurate self-insight that inspires employee-driven development

LEARN MORE >