Motivations for work are changing, as the talent pool tightens, our approach to hiring needs to shift to keep up with new motivations. Candidates are looking for more flexibility, innovative benefits, and diverse company culture. Understanding what your candidates want will allow you to find top talent and keep conversion rates high.
The session covers how to:
- How to evaluate candidates for attributes and behaviors over experience and education
- Ways to reduce human bias in the screening and hiring process
- Ideas on how to use data to expand your own talent pool
- Tips for making more objective talent decisions by using the predictive psychometric data
- Best practices for background screening to promote fair chance hiring
Watch the webinar